How the Funding is Spent
How the funding is spent:
- Ensuring that all the day to day teaching is outstanding and meets the needs for each learner.
- All staff to be involved in a mid-year review looking at the progress, quality of work, assessments and areas of misconceptions.
- Personalised action plan from each subject area for students who are not achieving their aspirational targets.
- Early intervention in Key Stage 3 for English and Maths with lunchtime booster sessions.
- Additional support in lessons by teaching assistants.
- In Year 11 students who are borderline C/D are allocated a one-to one subject specialist tutor in English and Maths.
- In Year 11 students are allocated a Year 12 peer tutor in Maths.
- In Key Stage 4 Revision guides/workbooks which are available from our online shop are provided for free.
- GSCE Easter revision sessions are provided for free.
- The Learning Mentor of each year group to mentor students and provide an individualised approach to addressing barriers to learning and emotional support.
- The Attendance Clerk to work with Learning mentor to improve attendance and punctuality
The date of the next review will be in September 2017
How the funding was spent in 2015-16
- Booster sessions
- Easter revision sessions
- Key Stage 3 and 4 revision guides and workbooks
- Saturday GCSE Maths Revision Classes
The impact of the expenditure
GCSE results for the 37 Pupil Premium students
Progress 8 Score = 0.5 (Ranked 7th)
Attainment 8 Score = 56
What has been the impact?