How the Funding is Spent
How the funding is spent:
- Ensuring that all the day to day teaching is outstanding and meets the needs for each learner.
- All staff to be involved in a mid-year review looking at the progress, quality of work, assessments and areas of misconceptions.
- Personalised action plan from each subject area for students who are not achieving their aspirational targets.
- Early intervention in Key Stage 3 for English and Maths with lunchtime booster sessions.
- Additional support in lessons by teaching assistants.
- In Year 11 students who are borderline 4/5 are allocated a one-to one subject specialist tutor in English and Maths.
- In Year 11 students who are borderline4/5 are allocated a Year 12 peer tutor in Maths.
- In Key Stage 4 Revision guides/workbooks which are available from our online shop are provided for free.
- GSCE Easter revision sessions are provided for free.
- The Learning Mentor of each year group to mentor students and provide an individualised approach to addressing barriers to learning and emotional support.
- The Attendance Clerk to work with Learning mentor to improve attendance and punctuality
The date of the next review will be in September 2018
In 2016/17 the Pupil Premium allocation was spent on:
- Booster sessions
- Easter revision sessions
- Key Stage 3 and 4 revision guides and workbooks
- Saturday GCSE Maths Revision Classes