Congratulations to all our GCSE students on their examination results.
Congratulations to all of our Year 11 students who achieved outstanding results in their GCSE examinations.
- In total, 13% of all of examination grades were awarded the elite top Grade 9
- 43% of all new GCSE examinations taken were awarded Grades 9-7
- 89% achieved at least a Grade 9-4 in both English and Mathematics
- 75% achieved at least a Grade 9-5 in both English and Mathematics
- 3 students achieved Grade 9 in all their GCSE subjects
Attainment 8 score is 61.1 points
Average attainment in the 8 qualifications, which include English, Mathematics, 3 English Baccalaureate qualifications and 3 other additional qualifications.
English Baccalaureate = 5.91 points
(Percentage of our eligible students who entered 86%)
The English Baccalaureate is a measure used to provide information about a particular range of qualifications.
This is calculated by adding the scores for the grades contributing towards the EBacc (with Science counting as 2 grades).