Examination Results GCSE 2019
Congratulations to all of our Year 11 students who achieved outstanding results in their GCSE examinations.
- In total, 13% of all of examination grades were awarded the elite top Grade 9
- 43% of all new GCSE examinations taken were awarded Grades 9-7
- 89% achieved at least a Grade 9-4 in both English and Mathematics
- 75% achieved at least a Grade 9-5 in both English and Mathematics
- 3 students achieved Grade 9 in all their GCSE subjects
Progress 8 score = 0.76 points
Attainment 8 score = 61.4 points
Percentage of pupils attaining grade 5 or above in English and Maths = 74.8
Average attainment in the 8 qualifications, which include English, Mathematics, 3 English Baccalaureate qualifications and 3 other additional qualifications.
English Baccalaureate = 5.95 points
Percentage of our eligible students who entered 86.1%
The English Baccalaureate is a measure used to provide information about a particular range of qualifications.
This is calculated by adding the scores for the grades contributing towards the EBacc (with Science counting as 2 grades).
Percentage of students staying in education or employment after key stage 4 = 96%