Examination Results GCSE 2019
Please note that these results are not current, rather they are the most recent set of public exams for which our school was able to enter students.
Congratulations to all of our Year 11 students who achieved outstanding results in their GCSE examinations.
- In total, 13% of all of examination grades were awarded the elite top Grade 9
- 43% of all new GCSE examinations taken were awarded Grades 9-7
- 89% achieved at least a Grade 9-4 in both English and Mathematics
- 75% achieved at least a Grade 9-5 in both English and Mathematics
- 3 students achieved Grade 9 in all their GCSE subjects
Progress 8 score = 0.76 points
Attainment 8 score = 61.4 points
Percentage of pupils attaining grade 5 or above in English and Maths = 74.8
Average attainment in the 8 qualifications, which include English, Mathematics, 3 English Baccalaureate qualifications and 3 other additional qualifications.
English Baccalaureate = 5.95 points
Percentage of our eligible students who entered 86.1%
The English Baccalaureate is a measure used to provide information about a particular range of qualifications.
This is calculated by adding the scores for the grades contributing towards the EBacc (with Science counting as 2 grades).
Percentage of students staying in education or employment after key stage 4 = 96%